Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sweater Weather


'Cause it's too cold
For you here
And now
So let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

I love sweaters in both RL and SL. This new sweater from [Belgravia] has made me fall in love all over again. I can't wait to wear this with jeans and comfy boots...or over a t-shirt and some leggings by the fire...or maybe even over my jammies! I love it that much!



What I'm wearing:


Cami: fri. - Basic.Cami (Black)
Cardigan: [Belgravia] Cascade Cardigan
Skirt: The Secret Store - Mini Carbon
Makeup: Izzie's - Eliza Eyeshadow grey
               Izzie's - Lipstick rose
Ring: Black/Silver [MANDALA] Motsumame Ring
Eyes: .ID. Ice / Mesh Eyes / Brown / Left
Boots: E-Clipse CanyonBoots
Nails: Izzie's - Spring/Summer 2012 Classic Nails
Hair: Magika [Hair Un-rigged] Little
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Paris Black Diamond - Combo 2 - SILVER
Skin: Izzie's - Eliza Skin porcelain DB CL

Pose: :.Wet Cat.: "Vanity 2"




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com