Tuesday, December 11, 2012

One Thing

It's nothing I planned
And not that I can
But you should be mine
Across that line

Just A quick LOTD! I have been very short on time these days, seems every time I plan on sitting down and working on stuff, something happens! I totally love this cardigan sweater from Bilo (at Zodiac)! It's cute, classy and one of my favorite colors! Definitely going to be a staple in my wardrobe for a while! Oh...and the house behind me? That is what's been keeping me so busy! I'm almost done!



What I'm wearing: 

Pants: Gawk! Patchy Cotton Leggings (With Love Hunt)
Turtleneck: [celoe.gea.top.zorba.jacket]
Boots: E-Clipse CanyonBoots
Sweater: Bilo- Munira Cardigan Alpha (Zodiac)
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Paris Black Diamond - Combo 2 - GOLD
Hair: tram  B429 hair / brown
Skin: Izzie's - Geanna Frostbite Skin fair DB

Pose: Focus Poses: Model 116_5



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com