Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sweet Potato

Well, yesterday was quite a day. Things have been so quiet with the holidays and everything else! I haven't even been around all that much and wouldn't ya know it...the drama came and smacked me around. All. Day. Long. (Hence, the blood and bruises) So, I did was any girl in my situation should do....I went and bought boobies! Yes...I finally broke down and got me some Lola's! They're going to take some getting used to...and they probably won't be a permanent fixture on my body...but so far, they're...ok. The Bonbon Dress from CandyDoll definitely made the transition easier! I'm a sucker for pink...I cant help it. Enjoy your Thursday, loves. ♥


What I'm wearing: 

Dress: _CandyDoll_ BonBon Dress Rose
Knee Boo Boo: -SU!- Bloody Knee 
Socks: Kyoot - Lacey White Knee Socks
Shoes: - Sneakers Miles/ REDGRAVE
Face Boo Boo: RCYU: cut and bruise (From MP)
Lip Boo BooL ::B&C:: Busted Lip & Black Eye - Full - Fresh (From MP)
HairL !lamb. The Big Doll House (Mesh) - Blur Ombre
Eyes: .ID. Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Gray
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (uptown black)
Piercings: Cute Poison - Opprobrium Piercings
Nails: Izzie's - Spring/Summer 2012 Classic Nails
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Lydia - Short - SILVER
Bracelet: {Cherry} K is for Kandy Bracelet - diamond
Skin: Izzie's - Geanna Frostbite Skin Fair DB

Pose: Exposeur - Luscious 5 M


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com