Sunday, December 9, 2012

Wait For You...

Full of sorrow, your eyes
Are too wide and too new
Though I know these feelings
I get when you're near
 
I took the plunge, there was so much fuss over the tango mesh breasts I just had to see for myself. While I probably would not wear them every day, they really do make for an amazing picture in my opinion and more and more clothes are releasing to compensate them if you would like to wear them daily.  A lot of skin designers are releasing appliers for them too so you can get a fairly seamless match to your own skin with minimal work.  I am all about not spending tons of time fussing over something like that. 
 
What I am wearing:
 
Skin:  Izzie's - Geanna Skin pale RB
Breasts:  Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Appliers:  Izzie's - Lolas TANGO Appliers pale
Hair:  [e] Listen - Red 05
Panties:  The Sea Hole - Catalina Panty - Kohl
Earrings: (Yummy) Winter Flower Earring - Silver
Necklace: (Yummy) Winter Flower Necklace - Silver
Ring: (Yummy) Winter Flower Ring - Silver
Ring: [MAGIC NOOK] Fly Little Bird Ring
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com