Friday, January 4, 2013

Bye Bye Beautiful

Jacob`s ghost for the girl in white
Blindfold for the blind
Dead Siblings walking the dying Earth
Noose around a choking heart
Eternity torn apart
Slow toll now the funeral bells
"I need to die to feel alive"
 
 
 
Most of you know Skylar and I take the bulk of our pictures on a platform.  We actually build a lot of our scenes.  I honestly thought this was normal but it appears it is not necessarily the case.  Qopi was visiting with us and commented on the fact she did not think people sometimes realized the work that went in to building a scene for a blog.  I never looked at this as work.  I looked at it as fun.  To me it is an artistic expression.  And so the two of them sat down on a couch up there winging out furniture and ideas, picking accessories and wallpaper with me until this picture fell into place.  It was honestly not what I intended, I had a very different scene in mind but sometimes the building of a picture takes on a life of its own.  I know it is dark for some, but I personally like this piece a lot.  I especially had fun adding the touch of the bloody handprint.  I guess I am a bit twisted.
 
What I am wearing:
 
Skin:  Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa Clean Rav
Hair:  Magika [Hair M] Stumble
Dress:  :::Sn@tch Velvet Slip Dress (Black-Small):::
Shoes:  ChaChaDee! - ME GLAMOROUS HighHeel Black
Necklace:  haut.monde - Bad Apple Necklace S (Spine)
Horns:  [Aux] In Dreams - Horns - Oblivion RARE
Nails:  Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails
Blood Spatter:  REPULSE - Bloodbath Full Body Tattoo
Prop:  MIASNOW Accessory - STABBED in heart
 
Furniture:
 
Bed:  flowey & * art dummy! - sleepless bed  (Fair Item)
Candleabra:  POST: Bremen Pricket Stand
Mirror:  Broken Mirror - Lunacy Trenchmouth (Mirror is on marketplace and does not come with the blood, that was my own addition in photoshop)
 
 
 




 







 
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com