Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I've Got A New View


You're trying my shoes on for a change
They look so good but fit so strange
Out of fashion so I can complain



So yes, The Gos Boutique shoes have taken the grid by storm. I'm late to the game, but I had other pressing issues that needed to be dealt with first. Like this. Plus, it took me a few days to decide exactly what color of which pair I absolutely needed. I ended up with 4 pair. Bazinga. Also, as a reminder, Elikatira is having a 70% off sale! I love sales like this...it lets me pick up some styles that I wasn't sure about when they were released and then kind of forgot about. Like this hair, Locked. It's not typically something I'd jump on, but I took the leap and I actually love it! Make sure you get there before its all gone!

What I'm wearing:


Top: W&B Sasha Lingerie Bra
Tattoo: :: YaYo :: - Heart - Tattoo
Pants: DRIFT City Pants - White
Lips: [PF] Lip Glaze - Jelly Berry
Eyes: .ID. Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Gray
Piercing: .Pekka. Mon Piercing
Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails
Bracelet: MG - Bangle - Ramona 77
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Paris Black Diamond
Lashes: Miamai_Catwalk Lashes_Orange Explosion
Bracelet: Zaara: Vyomini chained bracelet *onyx-silver*
Hair: [e] Locked - Blonde 02
Shoes: [Gos] Marilyn Sandals - Red Patent
Skin: -Belleza- Noel Skin



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com