Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Come To My Window (Sexual Healing)

I would dial the numbers
Just to listen to your breath
I would stand inside my hell
And hold the hand of death
You don't know how far I'd go
To ease this precious ache
You don't know how much I'd give
Or how much I can take
 
 
This week for the 50 Shades of Sexy challenge we were given the theme sexual healing.  And while I thought of ways to tackle the task I realized two things, firstly I needed to phone a friend.  I big thank you to Elian here.  I do not think he was suspecting I would pop him in a straight jacket for a picture.  And also a big thank you to Skylar.  I struggled because I wanted to keep in theme but be just enough out of the box.  And in that she tossed me in to the idea of this picture and I am so grateful I listened to her advice. 
 
As a side note for a little fashion love, if you have not stopped off at Gos yet for the new shoes, why are you waiting exactly?
 
Credits:
 
Autumn:
Skin:  Glam Affair - Renee - Trending 03 Red
Hair:  >TRUTH< Adeline - pumpkinpie
Bra:  DeeTaleZ: super sexy lingerie set Bra white
Panties:  DeeTaleZ: super sexy lingerie set Panties white
Shoes:  [Gos] Sophia Peeptoe - Scarlet
Tattoo:  ::Para Designs:: Love Medium
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1 L & Relax R
 
Elian:
Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Dean Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack
Skin - -Entente- Claude Skin - Tone A
Straight Jacket - ..::AKA::.. StraitJacket  & mask clean (male)
 
Pose:  *FN* It's a Need
 
Props:
(fd) Vintage Hospital Bed
*Y's HOUSE* Sink set 01
*Y's HOUSE* DenkyLight01
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com