Tuesday, January 29, 2013

No Drug Like That


And when i'm home, curled in your arms
And i'm safe again
I'll close my eyes and sleep, sleep
To the sound of london rain

So keep me, keep me in your bed all day, all day
Nothing heals me like you do
So keep me, keep me in your bed all day, all day
Nothing heals me like you do
Nothing heals me like you do


Fifty Shades of Sexy for this week is Sexual Healing. Enjoy ♥

P.S. - Thank you Maci! I <3 your face. 

On Skylar: 

Lingerie: *T.Whore*- Lace Lingerie Beije
Bracelet: (Yummy) Pearl Cuff
Hair: [LeLutka]-ARIEL hair - Syrup
Ring: [MAGIC NOOK] Princess Double Ring
Skin: Izzie's - Ginevra Skin porcelain DB
Also Slink mesh hands, feet and eyelids

On Maci:

Vest - Chandelle - Mesh Vest #3 A
Lingerie - *blowpop* - Yvette - Black
Tie - ::K:: - Accent Tie Leather-Black
Skin - Glam Affair - Lillith - America 05
Hair - Wasabi Pills - Princess - Cinnamon
Eyes - Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eyes - Deep Ice
Lashes - Redgrave - Eyelashes 31 - ExtraLong
Hands - Slink - Mesh Hands - Casual
Feet - [Gos Boutique] - Barefeet - Flat

Pose - Focus Poses - Cause We Both Know


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com