Monday, January 7, 2013

Smoke


Where do all the secrets live?
They travel in the air
You can smell them when they burn
They travel

Those who say the past is not dead
Can stop and smell the smoke
You keep saying the past is not dead
Well, stop and smell the smoke


So, The Men's Department opened this weekend. I originally eyed The Manhattan Pipe from Adjunct on my first trip there. Instead, I met my new friend, Alejandro, and got slightly sidetracked. *waves* Anyway, I kept thinking about it over the next day and I decided I needed to go back and get it. The fun that my family and I have had with this pipe has been beyond measure! Thanks, Adjunct! I also need to point out my beautiful skin! This was sent out in the Glam Affair group this morning! Definitely worth the 50L to join! Until next time, my loves! ♥

What I'm wearing:


Pants: Gawk! Black Glitter Drainpipe Pants
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (clumpy black)
Pipe: Adjunct - Manhattan Pipe - Bubble (Men's Department!)
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Monet Dawn)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Anukaa Beads + Ethiopian Cross - Combo All (FaMeshed!)
Hair: [e] Sound - Brown 09 (New!)
Bracelets: {Cherry} K is for Kandy Bracelet
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Petal edition - Melodia (Group Gift!)

Pose: Flowey - Bad Habit 1

(That's Mr. Mayo in the back. His suit is from Kauan, his chair is from Dutchie!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com