Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Very Thought of You

The mere idea of you, the longing here for you
You'll never know how slow the moments go till I'm near you
 
 
Collabor88 opened with a bang this month, a stunning metallic bang of goodies.  It was hard to even decide where to start after that little shopping venture.  The shimmer dress from The Sea Hole was just too amazing to pass up.  I love the bleed effects on all of her shades but I finally settled on this set along with its adorable matching headband.  Glam Affair did not disappoint with a lovely variation on the Renee skin which I of course had to have.  And anyone who knows me knows I cannot pass up Maxi Gossamer jewelry.  I am showing off two of the four releases she had there.  Happy shopping if you have not made it over yet or were waiting for that initial rush to die down.  There are still a few items not yet out so of course it gives a great reason to keep going back!
 
This picture was taken at Shadey Falls which is a 1920s RP sim.  While I have not personally RPed in this place I have friends that do and love it.  The build is quite exceptional as far as RP sims go, I found it better than most and I did see some players going in and out
 
What I Am Wearing:
 
Skin:  Glam Affair - Renee - Trending 03 Red
Hair:  [e] Soft - Red 05
Dress:  The Sea Hole - Shimmer Shift (MESH) Dress - Tidal Bronze- S
Headband:  The Sea Hole - Shimmer Hairband - Tidal Bronze
Shoes:  *GF* Strap Shoes "Alex" -metallic:8-
Necklace:  MG - Necklace - Filigree Oval - Combo All - GOLD
Bracelets:  MG - Bangles - Damasc - GOLD
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
Lashes:  MIASNOW Eyelashes - FANTASY CURLS
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant
 
Pose:  aDORKable Poses: Touch Me 1
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com