Wednesday, January 9, 2013

This Girl Wears Glasses


This girl wears glasses she always has
Can't remember a time without them
And she can trace every faze
In her photograph album
And this is girl is pretty she's always been
With her glasses or without them


Well this is girl is fussy she's always been
Things have to be just right
From the way that she dresses to who she believes
She makes sure the bed clothes are tucked in tight
Well I told you she's fussy so it puzzles me
Why this girl wants to be with me


Have we discussed, lately, just how in love I am with Darwin? Seriously...after my marriage to Mr. Mayo has expired, Darwin is totally next in line! So yesterday, he dropped on me...not one, but two   items of awesomeness! Two! First, he collaborated with Anaiya Solo of [Pretty Liar] on these omg-so-effing-adorable glasses! I get so excited over cuteness...and I seriously squealed when I was playing with the texture change hud and I saw polka dots! Polka dots and bows, people, come on! Squee with me! (The hud has so many options it was almost hard to settle on one texture!) You can check these out on The Marketplace, here. Or inworld, here! Check out the other stuff, too...it looks totally adorable!

-Insert gratuitous underwear shot here-


Secondly....do you SEE this chalk board behind me? Do you understand, now, why I love Darwin and all his fantabulous meshiness? It hasn't been released yet, so this is just a sneak peak...but really...just look at it! Thats all for now, kids!

What I'm wearing:

Skin: [AUX] Skins - Paige_Fair (LB) - Trending
Hair: -LaViere- Katie/FrostedPink
Glasses: [Pretty Liar] Girl Nerd Glasses
Panties: Gawk! White Mini Panties
Tattoo: +Half-Deer+ Antler Collarbone Tattoo
Eyes: .ID. Ice / Mesh Eyes / Aqua
Pose: Focus Poses Model_66

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com