Monday, February 18, 2013

Feeling Good

Fish in the sea
You know how I feel
River running free
You know how I feel
Blossom on the tree
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good
 
 
 
This week 50 Shades of Sexy brought us our theme of Intoxicate Me.  I am not sure what says that more to me than a burlesque martini glass and some sexy vintage lingerie.  I could not resist completing the look with this beautiful set from Donna Flora.  This is my first time trying her jewelry out (I must have been under a rock) but I was drawn in by the unique nature of the headpiece in this particular set.
 
What I am wearing:
 
Skin:  Glam Affair - Renee - Trending 03 Red
Hair:  [LeLutka]-JOSEPHINE Hair - IrishRed
Lingerie:  ~Blacklace~ Rousing: Chocolate Satin & Cream
Jewelry:  (DF) BODZA
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
Feet:  Slink Mesh Feet (Rigged)
Eyes:  .ID. Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Green /
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Breasts:  Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
 
Pose:  *EverGlow* - Martini Glass
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com