Friday, February 22, 2013

I Wear It Like A Tattoo


He told me sweet lies of sweet love
Heavy with the burden of the truth
And he spoke of his dreams
Broken by the burden
I wear it like a tattoo



Hello loveys! I am back and really trying to get back into the swing of things! I have piles of stuff to catch up on in terms of blogging, so I apologize in advance for the blog spam! Anyway, I am a huge fan of tattoos, especially in SL where I can change tattoos to match my outfit. Silvia Antorian of Hiatus has some pretty spectacular stuff when it comes to tattoos! I'm new to her stuff, as her store is fairly new (ish) and I have to say I am loving what I'm seeing, so far! One of her newest releases, the Owl Tattoo makes me all giddy...and I don't even like birds! Stay tuned, I have more body ink coming your way!

What I'm wearing:

Bikini: G Field - Frill Bikini - White
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly 02
Hair - Wasabi Pills - Valerie 2 - Rye
Bracelet - Maxi Gossamer - Sedona Valley Gypsy
Tattoo - Hiatus - Owl Tatto
Mesh Hands - Slink
Pose: Adorkable


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com