Saturday, February 23, 2013

Bit By Bit


Bit by bit, gonna get my bricks out in the sticks
Bit by bit, gonna build my house in the wildest thickets
Gonna get away from all those mouths and my shit
Gonna say good-bye to all the la-di-da-di-da-di-da-di-da


Hey guys! Still playing catch up, here! I am slowly sifting through all the goodies I acquired while I was on vacation (and some from  before, even...ugh!) Here is a small sampling of the home decor items I have waiting to be placed in my new house!

Here's what I love:

Build: Breno - Manhattan Skybox
Small prints: Trompe Loeil - Framed Square Art - Group Gift!
Telescope: Lisp - Kepler Telescope - Collabor88
Surfboard: Breno - Surfboard - Koi (I need this in my RL, for serious!)
Wine Rack: Breno - Pigeon Hole Wine Rack - Valentines Day Gifty that I love love love!
Heart Block: Apple Fall Typeset Letters <3
Bed: Digs - Belrose Daybed - From FLF!
Papers: Floorplan - Wall Paper
Clock: Sway's - [Spirit] Pendulum Clock - Kite (From December Arcade)
Daisies: What Next - Cornwall Daisies Planter
Dresser: Trompe Loeil - Gramercy Bedroom Table Black - Three Drawer (From C88)
Rug: Tatty Soup - Moroccan Rug - Brown 4
Frame: .lame WIP from my favorite daughter in law, evarrr....Tea Soup ♥

Have a great Saturday night, kids! And Don't forget the 50 Shades of Sexy event, tonight @ The Library! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com