Saturday, February 23, 2013

Learn To Fly


I'm looking to the sky to save me
Looking for a sign of life
Looking for something to help me burn out bright



Have I mentioned my love for LPD on this blog, before? Probably have, yes. But just look at this dress...how can you not love it? Light, airy and super girly...its totally me! Paired with this fantastic new hair from Yulicie and I was falling from heaven...sigh.

What I'm wearing:


Dress: *LPD* - *Sunrise* Dress Pink Tones
Lashes: Izzie's - Eliza Eyelashes
Lips: Izzie's - Lipstick rose
Eyes: .ID. Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Gray / Left
Nails: Leverocci - Round Nails_1FA_MagentaPlain
[y] Yummy - Natural Blond
Skin: Izzie's - Eliza Skin porcelain BLB CL
Pose and Pose Box: Flowey - The Sky Box - Cloud V





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com