Sunday, February 24, 2013

What a Wicked Game To Play

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you



It's that time, again, my loves! My favorite day of the week...50 SHADES OF SEXY! This weeks prompt is "Agent Provocative". I swear, I feel like each week is more exciting than the last! This week I decided to play some...games...with Mr. Fenix. You see, he clearly has something that I need and I am going to use any means, possible, to get it from him. You should hear him complain about how wicked I am to him. Horrible, really. *wink*

What I'm wearing:

Undies: Gawk! Black/Black Lace-Trimmed Body Suit
Tattoo: -- h i a t u s -- Beauty Tattoo 1
Wrist Cuffs: *BOOM* Bold wrist cuff (v1) L Titanium
                  *BOOM* Fearless  wrist cuff (v2) R Titanium
Hair: Magika - Stumble
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant
Boots: Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots - Black

On Mr. Fenix:

Suit: Kauna - 2 pc Suit - Grey
Hair: *Dura-Boy*41(Black)
Hairbase: AITUI - Etched Hair Base - A star, A star - 002 - Black
Piercings: Cobrahive - Gauged - Black/Silver
Suit Accessories: Kauna - BowTie: Sky
                         Kauna - Pocketchief: Sky (S)
Ears: Mandala Mesh Ears
Hands: [CheerNo] Hands_M #1
Skin: -Belleza- Ethan Medium 1

Other stuff:
Desk: Digs - Lawrence Desk
Chair: Lisp - Beatrice Reading Chair
Ash Tray: Digs - DIGS - Le Fumeur Smoking Decor
Gun: Beretta - It's full perms, created by Charles Silvera, I found it on MP
Pose: Essential Soul



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com