Sunday, February 10, 2013

It Hurts To Love You


every love song
on every TV
and Hollywood told me
it should be beautiful and sweet
like watching soul train
with Marvin Gaye on
but baby it hurts to love you
baby it hurts to need you too



First, I want to say that I am in no way promoting, condoning or otherwise glorifying domestic abuse...at all. This weeks Fifty Shades of Sexy was "Bad Romance". This is my interpretation, not intended to cause drama, at all. Second, thank you Mr. Fenix for letting me use and abuse you for this picture. You're such a trooper. ♥

What I'm wearing:


Undies: ~Blacklace~ Harlequin: Cream
Hair: ::Exile:: Betty Lou:Vanilla
Makeup: ::B&C:: Busted Lip & Black Eye - Full - Fresh
              REPULSE - Bloody Mouth Face Tattoo
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa 09 B
Hands and Feet: Sink Mesh

What Mr. Fenix is wearing:


Boxers: ( R E D ) M I N T ~ B O X E R S ~ BACK DROP (No.08) ~
Hairbase: AITUI - Etched Hair Base - A star, A star - 002 - Black
Makeup: Corvus : Beaten Up Face Tattoo
              Corvus : Body Bruises Full
Hair: ::Exile:: Revolver:Midnight
Ears: Stretched ears-Omimi- [MANDALA]
Skin: -Belleza- Ethan Medium 1

Pose: Essential Soul - Touch Me




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com