Friday, February 1, 2013

Live To Tell


I have a tale to tell
Sometimes it gets so hard to hide it well
I was not ready for the fall
Too blind to see the writing on the wall



Yes, I'm busting out the Madonna on y'all today! Live To Tell seemed appropriate after surviving the FaMESHed frenzy today. I'm sure I've said it before, but FaMESHed is probably my favorite event running, right now. Every month, designers bring their best and I can really appreciate that. There was SO many goodies today! This dress from Valentina E. Couture caught my eye immediately! I've been on the hunt for dresses that are classy, sexy and simple and I am shocked at how hard its actually been! There's no lack of amazing dresses on the grid, but finding the perfect mixture of the above has proven to be difficult. This dress, however, does it flawlessly. Matched up with Maxi Gossamer and Wasabi Pills offerings this round (both amazing!) and I'm ready to head out to all those classy sim's I've been stalking, lately. Happy Friday, everyone!

What I'm wearing:


Dress::V.e. Paisley Gown -  Leaf (FaMESHed)
Eyes: .ID. Ice / Mesh Eyes / Gray
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Fay Mesh Hair - Wild honey (FaMESHed)
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Sedona Valley Gypsy Bracelet and Earrings (FaMESHed)
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa
Mesh hands and feet - Slink
Pose: Exposeur - She's Crafty 2 M



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com