Friday, February 1, 2013

Stand Back

No one looked as I walked by
Just an invitation would have been just fine
Said no to him again and again
First he took my heart then he ran
 
 
Good afternoon my loves!  If you are like me you are clicking your teleport button furiously today attempting to get in to fameshed and claim all the new things.  This month was spectacular as always and this is just a small glimpse at the offered items.  This current look combined the Cracked Mirror jeans and sequined sweater along with some of the new Maxi Gossamer jewelry and a new irresistible Wasabi Pills hair.  I only apologize I did not get a rear shot... she makes my ass look fabulous in these pants!
 
What I am wearing:
 
Skin:  Izzie's - Ginevra Skin fair RB
Lipstick:  Izzie's - Lipstick strawberry
Eyeliner:  Izzie's - Ginevra Eyeliner
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Fay Mesh Hair - Cinnamon
Sweater:  (CM) Sequin Sweater (blue)
Jeans:  (CM) Disclaimer Skinny Jeans (blue)
Shoes:  [Gos] Sophia Peeptoe - Black
Necklace:  MG - Necklace - Sedona Valley Gypsy - ALL
Bracelets:  MG - Bracelet - Sedona Valley Gypsy
Piercing:  .Pekka. Mysterious
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
 
Pose:  Embody F STAND UP 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com