Saturday, February 16, 2013

Someday

Just close your eyes and I'll take you there 
This place is warm and without a care 
 

The Sea Hole put out thi samazing outfit at Collabor88 this month.  I would up with two colors already!  It immediately took me to summer with how cool and cute it looked.  I decided to splash around a little in the water down on the ground level of our homestead to play.  Clawtooth put out this carefree hair there as well and it I know it is a shock to see me in something other than red lately but I feel in love with their girl next door brown on the first hair I ever tried so I cannot help myself sometimes.  The lovely accessories are by yummy who put out some really funky and fun jewelry this month.

A little off topic, Adorakable released these poses called Eclectic at Zodiac for Aquarius.  As a water bearer myself I of course had to own and  use them even as I splashed around here.  :)

What I am wearing:

Skin:  Glam Affair - Laurel 04 D
Hair:  Clawtooth: Heartbreak Beat - Girl Next Door
Shirt:  The Sea Hole - Pan Bahatt Bustier- Neela Pudina
Skirt:  The Sea Hole -Pan Bahatt Mesh Skirt Neela Pudina
Bracelet:  (Yummy) Caprice Bracelet - Color
Ring:  (Yummy) Caprice Ring - Color
Feet:  Slink Mesh Feet  (Rigged)
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1

Pose:  aDORKable Poses: Eclectic 2m



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com