Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pig

Just love will open our eyes 
Just love will put the hope in our minds 
 
 
I simply had to check out Izzie's sim after she changed over from winter and it was simply amazing.  I knew I wanted a picture there and when I stumbled across this little pink cutie I knew I needed to pause right there and take my picture with him.  I think we even bonded and I have fondly named him Bartholmew.  Alas. I did not take him home so he is there for you to visit in your exploration as well.  He also would not agree to be my valentine.  Quiet little bugger.
 
What I am wearing:
 
Skin:  Glam Affair - Renee - Trending 03 Red
Hair:  >TRUTH< Essie - pumpkinpie
Shirt:  Izzie's - Low Neck Tee white
Cardi:  (TokiD) summer nights cardigan_Medium (hearts) (Limited Edition no longer available)
Shorts:  {mon tissu} Cuffed Denim Shorts ~ Medium Wash
Socks:  *GF* Button Socks :KneeHigh: -off white-
Shoes:  *GF*[Mesh] Deck Shoes -strawberry
 
Pose:  aDORKable Poses: Eclectic 1
 
Location:  Izzie's
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com