Thursday, February 7, 2013

Upstarts and Broken Hearts

I once met a young girl filled with fire,
That saw through my front to this shell of a man



I was feeling rather casual and comfy today and this felt like the perfect outfit to try out the new pack of poses from HISPose.  HISmodel IV is out now and I just love the set.  As you can see I had trouble just doing one picture.  They do take a slight adjustment if you have a curvy body but I am never one to shy away from a challenge. 

Izzie's released these basic shirts recently in her store in both short and long sleeve versions.  She has them by color packs and then also sells appliers as well.  Go Boobs!  They have instantly become my go to basic shirt for just about anything and I highly recommend checking them out.  Even if you are not on team boobie, they are sold without the appliers and seen as worn here!

* I was asked a few times about the hoodie and I apologize as when I see my credits I had not made it clear.  The hoodie is actually part of the hair from CaTwA.  She makes it in a braided and loose version and the hoodie is color change.  There is also an option to purchase additional colors and patterns for it as well!  Happy shopping.  

What I am wearing:

Skin:  Izzie's - Ginevra Skin fair RB CL
Hair & Hoodie combo:  ^;^CaTwA^;^ Eleanora [M]/Copper
Shirt:  Izzie's - Low Neck Tee emerald
Jeans:  JANE - sweet n low jeans.classic
Sneakers:  DECO - MESH Lightning Bolt
Necklace:  MG - Necklace - Silver Love Tags - Long
Ring:  Cute Poison - Diamond Star Ring - Black
Bracelets:  Cute Poison - Cartoon Lover Bracelet (Green) & (Purple)
Piercing:.Pekka. Mysterious - F - Chin
Glasses:    HOC - Skinny Framed Glasses
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1 R & Mouse L
Poses:  HISPose:  HISmodel IV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com