Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Addiction

Why everything that's supposed to bad make me feel so good?
Everything they told me not to is exactly what I would
Man I tried to stop man I tried the best I could
But (You make me smile)



Airedine of Adore & Abhor is celebrating 5 years for her store!  I think that is pretty amazing if you ask me. In light of the celebration she has asked some of her friends to make items that are currently available in her store as well.  There are some really adorable things and this is just a small sampling.  The heart purses from A&A are my new addiction and well, this is every color they are offered in including the special anniversary colors.  Also available is this amazing rainbow streaked hair from Alice Project at a steal of a price and this adorable mesh shirt from Boom in three colors.  There is so much more so hurry up and go!  Adore & Abhor

What I am wearing:
Purses:  +>A&A<+ Heart Purses - Full Pack + Anniversary Editions  (A&A)
Hair:  *Alice Project* Hyori  - Natural Red - Rainbow Glitter  (A&A)
Shirt:  *BOOM* Twenty-Three Tee Robins Egg/Lilac  (A&A)
Jeans:  DeeTaleZ Skinny  Jeans *MESH* Small
Shoes:  (LaRoo) Folded High Tops - Womens (Fameshed)
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
Skin:  Izzie's - Asia Skin Ginger Edition pale freckles
Pose:  !bang - carefree 1



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com