Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The First Day Of Spring


My friend
Don't just sit there and ruminate
With your navel to contemplate
Oh, it's a beautiful day outside
Time's passing you by

Come on out
Don't just sit there catatonic
I'm feeling supersonic
A west wind is sweeping by

The sun's full in the sky
And there's no way of knowing
No way to know
Know how long it'll last



It's the first day of spring, kids!! My favorite season of them all!! I've been trying to blog the Snow Rabbit mesh head from Skin Fair for over a week now. It finally felt right, today! I know its been blogged seven thousand times, already, but its so perfect and pretty...I just needed to get out and let the sun shine on it! Get out and enjoy your weather, spring or not! ♥

What I'm wearing:

Mesh Head: Snow Rabbit @ Skin Fair
Hair: Magika - Forget [03]
Dress: ColdLogic - Rhimes - Pink
Mesh Hands: Slink - Elegant
Pose: Adorkable - Dynamic 4







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com