Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Forever Young


Some are like water, some are like the heat 
Some are a melody and some are the beat 
Sooner or later they all will be gone 
Why don't they stay young 
It's so hard to get old without a cause 
I don't want to perish like a fading horse 
Youth is like diamonds in the sun 
And diamonds are forever 
So many adventures couldn't happen today 
So many songs we forgot to play 
So many dreams are swinging out of the blue 
We let them come true 



Natalee Oodles has started up a Disney Bound challenge which you can read about here.  I had never heard of this new trend until now and I am fascinated by it.  It is so fun!  I am under the wire getting this done in time this week but I could not pass up a chance at Peter Pan.  Peter Pan is one of my favorite stories and I enjoyed trying to play the part without diving in to my vast collection of role play and fantasy wear and stick with regular clothes.  It was not was easy for me as I thought it would be but I think in the end I pulled it off!  The picture was taken on mine and Skylar's homestead and the fairy dust was added because... well because I am Peter Pan damn it!  :)

What I am wearing:
Skin:  Izzie's - Asia Skin Ginger Edition pale freckles
Lips:  Izzie's - Lipstick brown
Hairband:  (TokiD) kami ribon - red
Boots:  ISON - carazon boot (brown)
Dress:  MOLiCHiNO Pixie Dress (This color is for a charity event available in store)
Bracelets:  n-creation little garden bracelet
Necklace:  n-creation little garden necklace
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 
Hair:  [e] Again 2 - Red 05

Pose:  !bang - carefree 4 (Available at the Boutique)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com