Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Procrastination (Meme)

Just what I needed...one more thing to distract me! It's ok, though, I needed something to keep my mind occupied this morning! Strawberry Singh has a second meme! This one is called "The Procrastination Meme"! Head over there and check it out!




  1. What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often? Skylar Coeur - 10/10/10 is her rez date. Yes, that was planned. 
  2. Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? I was a welcome area rat. Morris was my region of choice. I sat on the same spot on the same wall for ages. I'd make friends with day old noobs, take them freebie shopping and help make them "pretty". I made so many amzing friends there, some of which are still friends today. Years ago, Morris was usually full and took several tries to get in to. These days, I tp in on occassion and its dead quiet. Kind of sad, really.
  3. Where do you spend most of your SL time now? On the sim I share with Autumn and my boy. I've left the platform, though. I usually stand in my house! 
  4. Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one) I think, if you know us, it's clear that Autumn is, by far. I actually disliked her at first (for reasons she knows and still pays for on an almost daily basis...lol). We've grown so close, now, I don't know what I'd do without her. BTW, keep an eye out for a RL adventure for the two of us, coming in May!
  5. What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) It's not in Skylar's inventory, but it would be if it were trans! It's a giant, pink rotating "Sex Bomb" sign. Tom Jones actually sings "Sex Bomb" while it spins and blinks in all it's glory. You can see a quick screen grab of it, here
  6. The last thing you purchased in Second Life? fri.home - cubby shelf (I am decorating a new bedroom!)
  7. What color clothing does your avatar wear most often?  Pink and Black...but hardly ever together.
  8. Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? I walk because I love how my AO makes my butt wiggle. 
  9. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? I couldn't think of just one..so I asked my sisters:
  • I once set Autumn's house boat on fire and then it accidentally sunk. 
  • I also lost a prim foot once...by dropping myself out of the sky, repeatedly, while sitting on a physical prim. I still can't think about that night without dying laughing.
  • Adaline May: The tour on the jesus sim was fun. (Do not ask.)
  1. Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? Megan Mullally should play me in any movie about any of my lives.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You're adorable, and I love you to bits. But I feel like I should point out that it wasn't an accident if you did it on purpose silly girl. <3 *waits to get slapped*

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com