Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Down By The Water

I lost my heart
Under the bridge
To that little girl
So much to me
And now I'm old
And now I holler
She'll never know
Just what I found



I cannot say enough love about this mesh head from Snow Rabbit.  You have all seen the amazing close up coverage from the skin fair and I felt it would be repetitive for me to show you the same thing.  I wanted to instead show you what I first thought of when I saw it.  It has this amazing innocent and sprite like quality to me, I immediately wanted to dive in to all of my fantasy wear and go crazy with it.  I will say, the features are stunning on it, the quality is so intense I cannot get over it.  There are of course eye features, make up features, a variety of skin tones and the kitchen sink tossed in with it.  I highly recommend a demo, it is so much fun.  

Of course one cannot go fantasy without a bit of Evie's Closet, she is still by far one of my most favorite designers on the grid.  This beautiful dress was a part of the Pisces zodiac event, it may be rolling over now for the next so you better snag if fast if it is not already gone.  These poses were from the prior sign, Aquarius.  I always love how creative and different Hopscotch is.  I had to grab them and am so excited I found the perfect opportunity to use them. 

What I am wearing:
Hair:  .ploom. Stephie - Indecisive (New!)
Dress:  *EC* Elodie (Blue) (Zodiac)
Mesh Head:  S@R Hybrid Avatar Head_Nea_Fat Pack (Skin Fair)
Feet:  Slink Mesh Feet
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
Skin:  S@R Natural White Skin_Nea

Pose:  *~*HopScotch*~* The Water Bearer II
Location:  My home!  








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com