Sunday, March 24, 2013

Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing


Baby did a bad bad thing, baby did a bad bad thing. 
Baby did a bad bad thing, baby did a bad bad thing. 
You ever love someone so much you thought your little heart was gonna 
Break in two? 


He keeps a list you know.  He never forgets.  Each misstep, each tease, each bad bad thing.  He remembers them all and then in that moment you least expect it, that is when the discipline comes.  You find yourself tied to a pipe in some dark basement and the ropes around your hands are the only things helping you stand while the marks on your flesh are still hot and aching.  That moment is when you realize you do not know where you end or begin.  That is when the real fun begins.  

I am a little behind, this is for week 10 of the 50 shades of sexy blogger challenge.  You can see a full list here.  The theme was discipline and I decided that even though I was taking the picture I wanted Aric to set this one up.  I think he was pretty excited to play with this pipe from Dutchie.  I mean he rezzed a special skybox just for this!  Also I want to give some love to Izzie, she just released this lingerie this week in a bunch of amazing colors.  Go now and check them out!

What I am wearing:

Tattoo:  .:CoLL:. Make You Feel My Love
Lingerie:  Izzie's - Jolie Panties + Garter blue & Izzie's - Jolie Bra blue 
Stockings:  Izzie's - Jolie Stockings blue 
Handprint Tattoo:  Original flavour, mirror image-ish - UL
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Ivette Mesh Hair - Gingerbread
Collar:  :)(: Spinal Collar BLACK v1.1
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
Skin:  Izzie's - Asia Skin Ginger Edition pale freckles

Prop/Pose:  Dutchie mesh bondage post the rusty pipe







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com