Friday, March 15, 2013

Because The Night (Pillow Talk)

Have I doubt, baby, when I'm alone
Love is a ring, on the telephone
Love is an angel disguised as lust
Here in our bed 'til the morning comes



Week 9 of 50 Shades of Sexy is upon us and the theme is Pillow Talk.  If you have not yet checked out the challenge it is not too late to join in the fun.  We had a lot of fun setting this up and while I wish I could take credit for some of the more amusing touches (like that ruler), I cannot.  This fun little lingerie set comes from 1 Hundred.  The name of the store means exactly that, everything in there is 100L or under.  I think I bought at least three of these when they came out because they were so cute.  You should check them out!  I used another earlier this week on the blog.  

The biggest thing we kept joking about while taking this picture was what are we reading.  So far our answers have been everything from Dr. Seuss to other things not very Dr. Seuss at all.  You can pick up this adorable pose along with the books over at Exposeur.  Check it out!

What I am Wearing:

Lingerie:  1 Hundred. Temptation. Leopard
Skin:  Izzie's - Asia Skin Ginger Edition pale freckles (SKIN FAIR)
Hair:  ""D!va"" Hair "Flora" (Type B)(Red amber) (COLLABOR88)
Eyes:  .ID. Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Green / 
Feet:  Slink Mesh Feet (Rigged)
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1 

Pose:  {.:exposeur:.} Never Gonna Leave This Bed


(Aric did not tell me what he was wearing!  But I am sure you can get some info on his current skin off of his flickr HERE )




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com