Friday, March 15, 2013

Island In The Sun

Like an island in the sun, I'm waiting patiently, waiting for you, to land on me.


So much new stuff! I swear I'm going to be blogging more than sleeping this weekend!! I finally ventured to Whore Couture Fair this past week and picked up a few cute things! This top from Spirit Store is one of them. I highly suspect this will be a staple of my summer wardrobe this year. Of course, it goes perfectly, paired with this skirt from the same store...perfecto!

And the skin...OMG the skin...again, I was drawn to Izzie's Asia for this pic..she is just so beautiful! Skin fair opened today...get your butt down there and go get it!!

And last but not least, my gorgeous tattoo! Hiatus Tatto released this unisex tattoo earlier this week! I'm not normally a full sleeve kinda gal...but Silvia did a great job on this one, I gave it a go and I love it! ♥

One more note! I took this pic at Onyx Isle. It's a beautiful sim you should definitely go explore! Go go go!

What I'm wearing:


Top: Spirit Store - Larik rigged mesh top
Skirt: Spirit Store - Veronika rigged mesh skirt
Tattoo: -- h i a t u s -- unique Maori
Hair: >TRUTH< Teddy - seasand
MG - Necklace - Copacetic Tallulah - Short
Feet: [Gos] Barefoot - Arched
Skin: Izzie's - Asia Skin light BLB CL(SKIN FAIR!!)
Pose: Adorkable - Confident Leo 4



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com