Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fingers


When it’s late at night and you’re fast a sleep
I let my fingers do the walking
I press record I become a fiend
And no one else is watching
(I let my fingers do the walking)


The ever so lovely Kirsty Oherlihy aka "Kinky" has released some new poses over at Rack.  You can check out her not so PG store HERE.  Or if you want a PG store she has one located HERE.  If you have never been, she has a wide assortment of poses sure to fit every naughty need you can think of, and a few you have not thought up yet.  I really love the set called I Touch Myself and paired up this particular pose from it with one of my favorite mesh bath tubs from LAQ.

What I am wearing... (which is not much I know!)
Skin:  Izzie's - Asia Skin Ginger Edition pale freckles

Lips:  Izzie's - Lipstick brown
Hair:  Eaters Coma - HAIR 20 / Light Mauve
Feet:  Slink Mesh Feet  (Rigged)
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
Pose:  RACK Poses - I Touch Myself Pose 2






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com