Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Criminal


I've been a bad bad girl 
I've been careless with a delicate man 
And it's a sad sad world 
When a girl will break a boy 
Just because she can 
Don't you tell me to deny it 
I've done wrong and I want to 
Suffer for my sins 
I've come to you 'cause I need 
Guidance to be true 
And I just don't know where I can begin 




More Pose Fair preview for you! This pose comes in an extremely hot pose pack from Elymode, called  Paddle. The poses are sexy, hot, amazing...and the pack even comes with the paddle, which is texture change to suit your moods. Rawr! 

What I'm wearing:

Bodysuit: Gawk! Black Lace-Trimmed Body Suit - Black Lace
Hair: Elikatira - Sound - Brown 08
Skin: Glam Affair - Zara 09 D
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Sophia Peeptoe - Black
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Paris Black Diamond
Rings: Yummy - Boho Rings - Black
Bracelet: Zaara : Vyomini Chained Bracelet - Onyx
Pose: Elymode - Paddle 02a



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com