Wednesday, March 13, 2013

So Amazing

It's amazing, so amazing...



Have you been to Breno? If not, I highly suggest you get your butt down there, pronto! I really cannot say enough about how much I love the store and the creator! Shown above is the Niall Morning Chaise. It's gorgeous, really, and its Breno's latest release! As soon as I rezzed it, I felt the need to fly to Bali and lounge next to the Indian Ocean. Unfortunately, I'm stuck in the Arctic Tundra...so my SL deck on the pixel water had to be sufficient, for now. But, the chaise is just as spectacular there, I promise!  I really am so excited for what's to come from Breno in the future! Wolfy, the creator behind this fabulous-ness, is not only spectacularly creative, he is also one of the nicest creators I have the pleasure of blogging for. (Seriously, he IM'd me just to say hi!) So, seriously, get down there and check it out!! Now! Until next time, loves ♥


What I'm wearing:

Pants: *BOOM* Miami Linens - Coconut
Top: Tee*fy Elyse Wrapped Tucked Tank  Black S
Hair: >TRUTH< Crys w/Roots - Toast
Rings: Boho Ring - Black, Thin Boho Ring - Black
Bracelet: [ glow ] studio - Retro double clock bracelet (gold)
Feet: [Gos] Barefoot - Flat
Skin: Glam Affair - Luria skin - 04


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com