Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Adam n Eve ~ Isabella Preview

Coming to a Skin Fair near you...


I have run across some genuinely nice people in my SL adventures.  The few times I bumped into Sachi in her store always wound up in a rather nice conversation and it was always pretty special to me as it is not too often I get to speak with a creator while I am shopping.  Her customer service is top notch by the way!  She has always put out some lovely skins and goodies in her store and her spot at skin fair was a must stop point for me.  Isabella was my favorite demo I tried on but I encourage you to try on all her demos, they are lovely and different!  You heard me gush about ginger love yesterday and again I am always so thrilled when a designer includes red brows and freckle options in their packages.  Isabella comes with multiple brow options, freckles, dimples, nail covers, hair bases, cleavage enhancers and dehancers as well as six make up styles.  I am wearing tone 2 in the above shot.  Wow!  

What I am wearing:
Skin:  AE Skins - Isabella T2 Scarlet
Freckles:  Adam n Eve - Freckles
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Hair:  [y] Marry - Vine
Earrings:  {Happy} Harmony MOP Earring L (Silver)
Necklace:  {Happy} Harmony MOP Necklace (Silver)
Dress:  {Happy} Sweetheart Dress XS (Green)
Eyes:  .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Light / Green

Pose:  Exposeur - When You're Smiling 3






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com