Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Send Me The Pillow That You Dream On (Pillow Talk)


Send me the pillow that you dream on,
So darling, I can dream on it, too.




Oh I am so far behind on my blogging this week and I just can't seem to focus! Here is this weeks 50 Shades of Sexy post! The fabulous Shiloh Selene decided upon some "Pillow Talk" this week. It almost seems too sweet and innocent for what her challenge has brought us recently, but I am not complaining. Any excuse I can get to snuggle up with Mr. Fenix is fine by me!

What I'm wearing:


Top: Candy Doll - Bosy Top - Rose
Hair: D!va Hair "Flora" (Type B) (Citrine) (Collabor88 item!)
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (minimalist black)
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant
Skin: Glam Affair - Luria skin - 03 (Arcade!)
Eyes: .ID. Gem Eye - Light Gray

What Mr. Fenix is wearing:


Hairbase: AITUI - Etched Hair Base - Star - Black
Hair: *Dura-Boy*41(Black)
Eyes: .ID. Glare Mesh Eyes - Aqua (The Men's Department)
Piercings: Cobrahive - Gauged - Black/Silver (mouth)
Ears: Mandala
Skin: -Belleza- Ethan Medium

Pose: Glitterati - Just To Talk




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com