Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sancta Terra

I feel a passion watching over me
To shed this 
This evolution will empower me
Now truth begins

And you will not find me
(I am safe in here)
I'm where I want to be



There is so much love for the Fantasy Faire I feel like I cannot blog it fast enough.  This amazing back piercing is available from Heartsitic.  It is rigged mesh and available in the standard sizing.  Can I tell you how amazing it was to put this on and watch it move with me and fit with no painstaking piercing adjusting.  It also comes with a system layer shadow to wear with it which just makes it pop.  I had an opportunity to speak with the creator (heartdrainer) who is absolutely sweet and helpful by the way, so go check her out!!  

What I am wearing:
Piercing:  Heartsitic- Rigged Mesh Corset Black
Tattoo:  .:CoLL:. Amaranthine
Panties:  WWI Thong Panties Black
Hair:  Magika [Hair M] Draw
Feet:  [Gos] Barefoot - Flat 
Skin:  [PF] Alyx <Vanilla> - Winged/Eye A (rdbrow)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com