Saturday, April 20, 2013

Waking The Demon

Waking the demon!
Where'd you run to?
Walking in shadows!
Watch the blood flow!



One of the best parts of diving in to blogging the Faire is the fact I have broadened my horizons and met some genuinely nice creators I had never run across before.  Its been really a treat to try new things and see things I would not have before.  This skin is from TempT and has some pretty cool scale work on it.  I of course need little excuse to pop on a pair of horns so I had a lot of fun getting my bad ass on for a picture. Musa made quite a few poses for the faire including a whole set based around gowns so you should drop by the store and check them out.  Happy demoing once you arrive at the faire my friends, make sure to check out some of the really different and exotic stuff like this!  <3

 Ducknipple just released these bodysuits a week or two ago now (my time table is still off from tax season!) and I thought it was the perfect match!  

What I am wearing:

Skin:  TempT~Daliah Red Skin FF2013
Nails:  [MANDALA]Milky Nails/GAGA Black
Horns:  *~*Nivicola Mystica Horns: Copy
Collar:  22769 ~ [femme] Lacante Collar Onyx/Red
Bodysuit:  DN Mesh: Bodysuit
Hair:  Magika [Hair] Forget
Boots:  Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Curvy Black
Eyes:  .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Light / Green
Pose:  Musa Fantasy Pose 044


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com