Friday, April 19, 2013

Say My Name, Bitch!

This weeks meme from Straberry Singh!




  1. What’s your SL name? Skylar Coeur
  2. What made you choose this name? Skylar is my second av. My original av and her family, at the time, decided to make av's all with the same last name. (This was before display names.) So we all chose names whose first name started with an S and chose the last name Coeur. 
  3. What’s your SL nickname, or what do most people call you? (if applicable) I don't think I really have a nick name? Autumn calls me hooker...some people call me bitch... *shrugs*
  4. What’s your SL display name? Why do you choose to have one? (if applicable) I don't change my display name. Bad things happen when I do. 
  5. Do you like your SL name? I love it!
  6. If you could change your SL name, what would it be? I don't think I would.....
  7. What’s the craziest/funniest SL name you’ve ever seen? Homocidal Littlething
  8. What’s the coolest (your favorite) SL name you’ve ever seen? Bowchicka Wahwah


This makes me giggle ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

 

1 comments:

Strawberry Singh said...

I laughed at Homocidal Littlething and Bowchicka Wahwah those are totally brilliant! LOL Also, love that scene from American Pie, hahaha thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com