Thursday, April 18, 2013

Exo-Politics


Open skies over me
I am waiting patiently
I'll wait for a sign


More Fantasy Faire Goodness!  Remember the Faire opens on the 20th.  :)

I was a little out of my realm when I tried out this avatar from Curious Kitties.  I had never blogged or worn anything quite like it before.  Come to find out they have an entire line of these in their store!  They are about fifty percent of your normal avatar size.  This particular one called Golem comes in four colors. (I picked blue!)  Go demo it, they are a trip!  

Ok, ok I know the original intent of this was probably far more along the lines of your typical golem like activities, however I just could not resist pairing it up with this UFO available at Hopscotch.  

As a side note, I think the best part of my evening wearing this was sneaking up on my sister and yelling take me to your leader.  She freaked out and punted me across the sim!  

What I am wearing:
Avatar:  Kittenz Blue Golem Avatar
Pose:  *~*HopScotch*~* Beam me up


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com