Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sweet Dreams

Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something



Guess what is coming on April 20th?  

It comes as no shock that Fantasy Faire is probably one of my all time favorite events in SL.  First and foremost the cause is of course huge.  Cancer is a topic that has probably had an impact on all of us in a personal way striking family, friends, and in some cases ourselves.  It shows no prejudice and no mercy.  So if you are going to give this is a good place to consider it.  Do it at the Faire, do it at a kiosk or if you are anti SL charity, make the donation right to the source.  Now that I have had my serious moment... 

Secondly, well I love anything fantasy and out of the norm.  I positively went giddy when I got to see what Panda Express had come up with.  This SteamLust dress comes in a bunch of patterns and colors all new for the Faire.  I happen to be wearing Cyber which is exclusive to the event.  100% of the proceeds go to the cause!  Demo it, try it, the textures and styles are AMAZING!  Also some special love to Musa who put out some great poses for the Faire!  I had a lot of fun with this one for my picture.  <3

What I am wearing:  
Dress:  +pe+ SteamLust-xxs -Cyber Relay For Life-  (100% to RFL!)
Veil:  +Half-Deer+ Birdcage Veil (Raven Black/Black)
Boots:  ISON - carazon boot (black)
Skin:  [PF] - Gacha - 04 - Ghost
Lip Gloss:  [PF] INK LipGloss (Teeth)
Hair:  >TRUTH< Dolly - elvira
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1 

Pose:  Musa Fantasy Pose 045







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

\m/

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com