Wednesday, April 17, 2013

An Exit To Eternal Summer Slacking ...


They made up their minds 
And they started packing 
They left before the sun came up that day 
An exit to eternal summer slacking 
But where were they going without ever 
Knowing the way? 


So I have a mean Uncle....who isn't actually mean, but he does make some pretty awesome houses. This is his latest release, The Small Country Cottage and its adorable! It totally reminds me of a summer getaway, far out in the middle of nowhere. 





It has one main room, perfect for a kitchen/family room combo. Then two smaller rooms in the back. I made one a bedroom and the second, the bath.



My favorite part, though, is the porch. It's the perfect size for hanging out, having dinner and watching the sun set. 



This cabin has me so excited for summer...and possibly a vacation in SL? (I can hear Autumn having a heart attack right now!) Dimensions for the house are 22m x 20m and total LI is 69...not too shabby!

Uncle Angel also has some pretty spectacular family houses! You can check them out, here...or on Marketplace! Go, go, go!!

Credits:

I am working on credits for the decor in the cabin! The majority of it came from The Garden!  If you want to know, specifically  before I can get them posted...drop me an IM or leave a comment and I will get back to you ASAP!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com