Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Union of the Snake

Nightshades on a warning
Give me strength at least give me a light
Give me anything even sympathy
There's a chance you could be right



So... I know you can guess what I am blogging about.  That is right, Fantasy Faire 2013.  Have you been yet?  No?  Why not?

I have to admit I squeed when I put on this Fallen Gods skin.  I was surprised because well, reptiles and I usually keep a healthy distance.  But god the details of the body were so amazing. I found myself quite enjoying it.  You can tell in a glance there was some serious work put in there.  This skin is worth a peek, it has this purple hued base to it and it comes in the tone you see here as well as ones with highlights from yellows to reds to a cool blue.  Go play with it, its fun!

What I am wearing:
Skin:  Fallen Gods:  DRACO Moonlight xx +FGInc.+ Serpent scales SB (Fantasy Faire 2013)

Jewelry Set:   :)(: Eve  Temptation
Hair:  Magika [Hair] Rewind
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Soft Majorelle, w4)
Outfit:  ~Soedara~ Saman din Zori ~
Bang:  !bang - intuition 5 (Zodiac)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com