Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I Thirst

In the midst of a storm searching for shelter

I came upon one single feather
A half-hearted wish for something better
Gracefully cursed
I thirst




I'm a serious slacker. Actually, I have an excuse. I have a folder in my inventory, labeled "To Blog"...somewhere along the line that folder got lost. So that's my excuse. I did remember, this morning, that 22769 had an amazing new blind fold out at L'Accessories. It does come in tons of pretty colors, but I had to go with the white. I am feeling innocent today. (as usual, duh) So I slapped that on, searched a bit more through my inventory and came upon the beautiful new tattoo from Hiatus! I absolutely love a tattoo in place of a necklace. So, so sexy to me.


What I'm Wearing:


Blindfold: 22769 - [femme] Aldine Blindfold white/white pearls
Tattoo: Hiatus - Pretty Collared Tattoo
Gloss: Delusions - Candy Stain - Bubble Gum
Body Suit: MoDANNA [my pastel lace bodysuit] white
Ring: Noodles - Celestual Ring Silver/Rose Quartz
Hair: tram  C407 hair / brown (size40)
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - America Clean - Light Brown
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands - Elegant





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com