Friday, April 26, 2013

Under a Violet Moon

Close your eyes and lose yourself
In a medieval mood
Taste the treasures and sing the tunes
Under a Violet Moon



A little more Fantasy Faire 2013 love for you all.  It has been a while since I donned my petite avatar, I am sort of sad I kind of forgot her for a bit.  However Fallen Gods sparked my love for it all over again when they came out with this stunning little dryad.  The parts are so intricate and it comes with a hud for further customization even down to fussing with the color of the berries/foliage.  Do yourself a favor and go check it out and remember what an amazing cause this is for while you give yourself a moment of whimsy.  I have to give a kiss to my sister who even posed with me.  Fantasy is usually not her thing but even she is down with this cause and doesn't she look stunning?  

What we are wearing

Autumn:
Avatar:  PETITES Female +Fallen Gods Inc.+ Spirit Dryads

Skylar:
Outfit:  Evie's Closet:  Petal 
Tattoo:  Petal Face Tattoo
Earrings:  (Yummy) Pearl Earring
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Erika Mesh Hair - Wild honey
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Ring:  PIDIDDLE - Baby Snow Fox Ring - RH
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
Skin:  Glam Affair - Margot - America Clean - Light Brown
Eyes:  IKON Ardent Eyes - Platinum 

Pose:  .::Poise::. Scarlet Women






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com