Friday, April 5, 2013

Who's That Girl



It's me and my fabulous Fifty Linden Friday finds! Can we discuss just how perfect the butt is on the new Elate! jeans? I picked up a bunch of different colors from Collabor88 last month...I cannot tell you how freakin excited I was when I saw these today...WITH HEARTS!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again...put hearts on anything..and I will buy it! I may not take these off for weeks! Now, my necklaces! I heard Autumn mention that they have something to do with Game Of Thrones? I don't watch GOT, so I have no clue. But I do know that these necklaces are just darling! Run and pick them up if you haven't, yet! And lastly, I need to point out my ring!! My favorite daughter in law, Tea Soup is still crankin out the cuteness! I know she loves panda's, so it was no surprise when she dropped these precious Pandoo rings on me last week! I squealed for real because they are just amazing!! You can get yours, here!

What I'm wearing:


Top: Tee*fy Basic Tucked Tank White
Jeans: (Elate!) Elle Jeans Hearts (FLF!)
Necklaces: Noodles - Moon of My Life Necklace (FLF!)
                   Noodles - My Sun & Stars Necklace
Hair: [LeLutka]-CACHET pony - Praline
          [LeLutka]-NOOK hair - Praline
Ring: [tea.s] Pandoo Ring - Black
Skin: Glam Affair - Luria skin - 04
Pose: Elymode - T&A 01 - M (At Pose Fair!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com