Saturday, April 6, 2013

You've Got What I Want (Disney Bound - Snow White!)


Give me what I need, please share
You know it's only right
And I would never lie to you, I wouldn't dare



This week's Disney Bound was Snow White! You wouldn't think these would be so hard, but they really get you thinking! Which is part of what I enjoy about these challenges. It's no secret that we love our undies, here on Constellations. So, naturally, when I was kind of at a loss on where to start. I started in the skivvies! The rest just kind of fell together from there. 

What I'm wearing:

Sweater: {mon tissu} Loire Knit Shrug - Red
Undies: Izzie's - Jolie Lingerie - Yellow
Stocking: Izzie's - Jolie Lingerie - White
Hair: Epoque - Tied Up - Genetic
Shorts: Fashionably Dead - Scallop Shorts
Headband: G Field - Ribbon  Headband (Tinted)
Bracelet: Lazuri Avenue - Spring Pastels -Bracelet Left
Necklace and Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Angelica
Shoes: The Secret Store - Lovable Pumps - Jessica
Skin: Glam Affair - Zara - Europa 09 D
Pose: Label Motion - Ana Pose 3




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com