Saturday, April 6, 2013

Kiss The Girl

There you see her 
Sitting there across the way 
She don’t got a lot to say 
But there’s something about her 


I am so behind in Disney Bound SL, and this is a challenge I did not want to fall behind in.  Alas, this time of year always sets me back.  However instead of giving up hope I decided to catch up and I could not think of a better place to steal a picture for Kiss The Girl than over at Kaelyn's sim.  You can go explore for your own pictures:  Here

I knew when this part of the challenge came out what I was going to wear right away.  This is one of my favorite hairs from DeLa and it was just perfect to capture the spirit of the theme.  Sn@tch released this dress a few weeks ago as well and I knew I would use it for this picture immediately.  Please note the corset and skirt at the dress, the extra addition of the white shirt is an old school favorite from Jane that I keep as a staple.  

What I am wearing:
Skin:  Izzie's - Asia Skin Ginger Edition pale freckles
Lipstick:  Izzie's - Lipstick brown
Hair:  =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Lana" Red 1
Shirt:  JANE - mystic blouse.milk
Dress:  :::Sn@tch Winifred Peasant Dress (Blue):::
Necklace:  (Yummy) Sea Trinkets Charm Necklace
Eyes:  .ID. Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Green /
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1 
Shoes:  {mon tissu} Favorite Leather Flats ~ Black

Pose:  !bang - mini series - overcome 4







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com