Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bump Bump Bump

Baby turn around, 
And let me see that sexy body go
Bump bump bump



My favorite Daughter In Law, Tea Soup, is at it again, kids! I love when she drops her latest creations on me...they're always amazing! This week is no exception! First, the Like A Sir necklace...I love a mustache! And what's really great about it is that it's the perfect size. Sometimes accessories are slightly larger than I care for them to be, just so you can see the details properly. Tea has this under control...perfection! Pick it up in your favorite tone, asap!

Second, the Link Bracelet! This item is available, exclusively, at SL Fashion Week so be sure to get there and pick this up! It comes in a bazillion (ok, seven) colors and they're all fabulous! Get going!

Finally, my favorite favorite favorite! The Pyramid Ring! It's so simple, yet so gorgeous! It also comes in a range of tones, you totally need them all!

What I'm wearing:

Necklace: Tea.S - Like A Sir Necklace - Onyx
Bracelet: Tea.S - Link Bracelet - Liquorice (available only at SL Fashion Week!)
Ring: Tea.S - Pyramid Ring - Silver
Top: Auxiliary - Summer Tide - Black
Shorts: Mon Tissu - Hanalei Shorts - Graffitikat
Hair: Truth - Hollana - Toast
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - Europa 01
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands - Elegant
Nails: League - Naural French Manicure
Pose: Embody - F Stand By 3


For Autumn:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com