Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Cookin' In The Kitchen


I needed you here, I wanted you to stay
Was taken with what you took away
I came here alone, I'm waiting for you
To give me what you think I should say
Things ain't cookin', in my kitchen
Things ain't the way I thought they'd be



It's Fameshed's Birthday and it's oh so amazing! There is just so much great stuff! It was so hard to behave! Needless to say, I spent every last linden I had. My favorite item, by far, is the Trompe Loeil kitchen! It's so amazingly beautiful! The only issue I had was picking a color. I'm fairly certain that I will be forced to go back and buy at least one more. This shirt was also up there among my favorites! I love e! and I was so happy to see they didn't disappoint this round! (Not that e! has ever disappointed me in the past..haha) My hair and jewels...also from Fameshed! Run down there kids!! Right now!!

What I'm wearing:

Top: e! Odette Top - (Night) (Fameshed!)
Panties: Gawk! - White Mini Panties
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Sunny Mesh Hair - Wild honey (Fameshed!)
Tiara: Maxi Gossamer - Everyday Tiara - Pearl Heart (Fameshed!)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Raisa (Fameshed!)
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - America 03

Kitchen: Trompe Loeil - Retro Kitchen Sage (Fameshed!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com