Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Retail Therapy



What a week for new releases, huh? I haven't spent this much money in months! Mon Tissu released these adorable dresses that I just had to buy 4 of...new Exile hair that I've been waiting on for ages...and today is day one of FaMeshed! I'm sure I'll be blogging that later, today! It's all so exciting, I almost didn't mind logging in for a while. ♥

What I'm wearing:

Dres: Mon Tissu - Daydream Dress - Black
Hair: Exile - Independent Women - Naturals
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Tatiana - Black Diamonds
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Tatiana - Black Diamonds - Choker
Shoes: [Gos] Lolita Espadrilles - Black
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - America 06
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes - Platinum
Pose: Adorkable - Gatcha Shopping Spree (From Arcade March)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com